Friday, January 10, 2014

Today's Lesson: Lewis Carroll

One of my favorite stories ( and Disney movies) has always been Alice in Wonderland.  I thought today would be a great day for this quote.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”  -Lewis Carroll
Isn't it true? We grow and change everyday. Here is the coloring sheet of Lewis Carroll that we used.
Here's our lesson for today:
Then I had Sonshine work on a sentence diagramming worksheet which has an excerpt from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
And we tried to revise "The Jabberwocky" so that it made sense, which turned out some pretty interesting results.
Have fun learning!
Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”

No comments:

Post a Comment