Friday, January 17, 2014

Booze Reviewz: Peter Vella Delicious Red

I just realized that it has been some time since my last installment of "Booze Reviewz."   It's not that I haven't been drinking, or trying new things, it's because I got lazy (booze will do that to you).
Peter Vella Delicious Red is exactly advertised on said box, it's red and it's delicious!  This is a great table wine, it is a little on the sweet side but not as sweet as a sweet red wine. It's only 9% alcohol so it has a nice light finish,  and it isn't too booze-y, meaning that you can't really taste the alcohol.  The box says that it has notes of cherry and strawberry fruit flavors, I would would say that is almost accurate, to me it tastes like raspberries. It's great to serve at parties due to it's portability and 5 liter size box.  If you don't like wine or are not a wine drinker, this is a good one for you to try. It pairs well with just about everything you can barbecue (hot dogs, burgers, steaks, chicken...) making it a great wine for the summer time parties.


No comments:

Post a Comment