Saturday, May 24, 2014

Changes Are Coming!!! Big Changes!

Well the title speaks for its self, changes will be coming to my blog...but don't worry, they are all for the good! The first thing is, in case you haven't noticed, I have cut back on the cuss words. Yay me.  This is so that I can get more blog sponsors, who may not appreciate the use of my "sentence enhancers."  What this does is gives me more opportunities to host blog giveaways!  Let's face it, I ain't rich and as much as I would love to, I just can't afford to buy things out of my own pocket to giveaway.  That's why I need sponsors.  

The most important change that will be coming, is that I will be changing the name of this blog.  When I first started blogging, I did it for myself. Now that I have gotten a tad more popular, I realized that I needed a name that reflected what I was actually blogging about.  Thanks to some helpful friends I found the perfect name.  Along with this comes a new logo, a new layout and a new look for my blog.  This also means that I will be changing my name on all social media platforms, but don't worry I will be posting all of the links! I am hoping that all of these changes make for a better reading experience for all of you!

Finally, I would like to thank everyone for your readership and your support!

-XOXO,
Ricci

No comments:

Post a Comment