Saturday, February 22, 2014

Booze Reviewz: Angry Orchard Hard Apple Cider- Crisp Apple


Although I am more of a wine drinker, every so often I feel like having something new...something fizzy.   Angry Orchard is a hard apple cider and is naturally gluten free so I can drink it without becoming deathly ill. Yay!  It is a little on the weak side only containing 5% alcohol but I like the way that the booze does impact the taste so much that you can't taste anything else.  This drink it tart and refreshing and tasted exactly like the label says, a crisp apple...Granny Smith in fact.   This hard cider is growing in popularity in my area because it is damn near impossible to find just about every where.  So when I do find it, I usually buy a case and it lasts me for about 3 months.  I would classify this as a girly drink, but still pretty good.  I can't drink too many of them though because it does live a sour aftertaste in your mouth.  Which is the only thing I don't like about it.  If you like cider on the drier side, give it a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment