Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Update on Today's Lessons with Liberty's Kids

Just wanted to let you all know that I am currently updating my "Today's Lesson" post to correlate to "Liberty's Kids" episodes.  Since me and the minion are studying the American Revolution and have been watching "Liberty's Kids"  I noticed that most of the episodes that we have already watched have some of the people that we have already studied (or will be studying).  So I am going back and adding a link to the episode along with the lesson plans and will be adding a link to all new posts.  I hope this helps! You can watch Liberty's Kids for free on YouTube, or if you don't want to be bothered with all the nasty buffering and inappropriate pop up ads you can buy the whole series on DVD.  I paid 7 bucks for mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment