Saturday, August 3, 2013

Product Review: Educents

I am always looking for great deals on school supplies and curriculum since I homeschool my minions, so when the Educents site launched I started following it.  They work with educational suppliers to negotiate daily group deals at flash speed, meaning that offers are only available for a short time.   They also offer limited time freebies, which is great for homeschoolers on a budget. I had been tempted by many of their deals but I am always hesitant to buy from new companies, because let's face it, the internet can be a breeding ground for shady people.  Then there came a deal I couldn't refuse, I ordered the science experiment pack (which included the three items below), it was only $26.00, including shipping, so I figured what the hell, I'll give it a try.  I placed my order July 20th, and received my packages on August 1st and 2nd direct from the publisher.  All items were well packed arrived in great condition.  Needless to say I am very impressed and will definitely order from this company again.  For a limited time you can earn a $5 Educents credit when you use my referral link!


No comments:

Post a Comment