Saturday, June 8, 2013

Product Review: Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Facial Cream

Not too long ago I was contacted by a company asking if I would like to do a product review.  I am always thrilled to try new things, especially if they are free, so I said "sure, why the hell not?"  The company is Sibu Beauty and they sent me the Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Facial Cream.  I have the driest skin in the universe, seriously if I don't slather myself in lotion and oils after showering I look like I am part reptile.  Scaly, crunchy, flaky, itchy skin...yuck!  Even on my face...DOUBLE YUCK!! I live in the desert and the weather here sucks, it's either hot and windy or cold and windy, so it really does a number on your skin.  I always figured that lotion was lotion, so I didn't think this would do anything special for me either since other moisturizers have failed miserably.  At first site I thought, wow this looks expensive and fancy.  $20.95 for a 1 oz bottle, it seemed pricey to me but after comparing it with other facial creams, it's actually quite reasonable.
I was happy to try this product out, especially after I read the rave reviews  , sea buckthorn and read about the benefits of Omega 7,  which makes your hair, skin and nails look great.  Omega 7 also provides support for weight management, cardiovascular health, and gastro-intestinal health.  Click here to learn all the benefits of  Omega 7.  This company even sites their clinical references they use.  So how did this product work for me?
All  have to say is WOW! I noticed a difference in my skin after just one use. It has a light scent that smells like oranges, goes on smoothly and you only need a little so I can honestly say that it is worth every penny. And it's paraben, cruelty, dairy, wheat, gluten, sodium, yeast, and preservative free!!! And ALL NATURAL!!!! If it worked so wonderfully for my skin I can imagine what it would do for the rest of my body, as I am now eager to try the rest of the Sibu Beauty products.


Disclaimer:  As always, I have not been paid to do this product review, all opinions are my own and I was given this product to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment