Wednesday, April 24, 2013

DIY Duct Tape Dress Form So Sew Easy

My DIY Duct Tape Dress Form So Sew Easy



Just the other day me and my mom were talking out finding her a dress form. You see my mom is a genius crocheter. She makes all kinds of amazing one of a kind designs and never uses patterns. (I'm pretty sure that's where I get it from.) Hopefully one day I can convince her to start a blog so she can share her creativity. But any hoo, we were talking finding dress forms and the cheapest one she had found was at Wally World but it was still 100 bucks.  Well, I'm cheap and I want to spend as little as possible on everything. Maybe I can convince my mom to let me wrap her up in duct tape so we can make a dress form.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina - thanks for featuring the tutorial for how to make your own dress form on your site. Its much appreciated. If you ever do make one yourself, I'd love to see the photos!
    Deby @So Sew Easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deby, I really want to make one soon, I was even thinking of making a mini verison with my daughter because I am constantly making stuff for her, she's actually Christina and my inspiration for this blog. Thanks for the great idea and for sharing your project.

    ReplyDelete