Wednesday, January 25, 2012

DIY Natural Dishwasher Detergent Recipe

MakeYourCosmetics.com is a great site with lots and lots  of fantastic recipes for DIY beauty, and skin care.  This recipe is from their “Natural Homekeeping” section.  I am sooooo trying this one!
 DIY Green Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Recipe
Beauty Recipes at MakeYourCosmetics.com

TESTED: This recipe did not work well for me.  However, I live in an area with really, REALLY hard water. So all of my dishes came out cloudy and I had to end up going out to buy some Cascade and run the heavy cycle twice.  Glasses still didn't come out clean so I had to take them all out and wash them by hand.

Update: The dishwasher I was using died shortly after this, (it was ancient), and we got a newer model which works a lot more effectively.  I will be trying this recipe again in the new washer.

No comments:

Post a Comment